1.16.2013

so many blogs, so little internet!


I don't know if you've heard yet, but blogs are where it is proverbially at these days! (Clearly, I'm very "street".

Aaaannd moving on…
So basically, blogs are awesome and a really great way to connect with incredible people, find ideas, and feel inspired and encouraged—at least, I do. And if you're like me and keep finding more and more amazing blogs, you might be feeling overwhelmed with how to keep up with them all. Plus, given that I have very limited access to the internets (no computer – sad face), I want to be able to see what's new as quickly as possible. Enter: Bloglovin!
This awesome site lets you follow all your favorite blogs and gives you a news-feed style info roll of all their latest updates…all in one place! It's like the mac-daddy of Pinterest organization ideas…except…not on Pinterest. Anyways, the point is that Bloglovin is great and helps me keep up with all the incredible people I love reading about. So you should check it out, cause you might like it too. Yeah.

PLUS – a song for the birds is totally on there, so if you setup an account, please make sure to follow me
OR you can also click on the green heart button to the right!

Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I really love reading them and look forward to hearing what you have to say!